since ‎Nov-13-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 13 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

OK, so I'm sorta sketching out the retirement plan (less "retirement" than "screw this I'm out.")Anyway, my plan/goal is to see all the stuff in the lower 48 that I haven't. I reckon that's a 2-3 year project minimum traveling from place to place an...
Just bought this 1968 Puma, and am climbing this steep learning curve...In trying to find if my car can safely pull the thing, the weight of the PUP itself seems important. However, there aren’t any labels anywhere on this old thing! Even the title ...
I’m pretty familiar with winterizing, but have a NTM PUP that I’m concerned about....I don’t have available garage storage- the PUP will live covered underneath my back deck. I’m concerned about critters- mice, chipmunks, maybe even groundhogs. Just ...
I don’t know if I’m lucky, or not...Ran across a screaming deal on CL, $100. I bought a 1968 Puma PUP from the original owner. It appears structurally sound, canvas is all there, no leaks, garage stored. No signs of mice either!So, now- what do I do...