since ‎Nov-16-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 63 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

On our last trip, around day 3, I turned the water heater on electric. Immediately the lights on the control box went out, and the living room a/c stopped working. The bedroom a/c still worked. I noticed I blew one of my 15 amp fuses. I replaced the ...
Just traded in a 33 foot travel trailer with one 15000 air conditioner for a 37.8 foot travel trailer with two ducted air conditioners. The living room ac is 15000 and the bedroom / bathroom ac is 13500. Our old trailer had trouble keeping up on hot ...
My new travel trailer has a level mate pro that came with it. During setup, the app wants to know which direction the control box is facing. I have no idea where the control box is, as it was installed at the factory. The only thing that is visible i...
Just bought a Venture Sporttrek Touring 336VRK. During PDI, the water heater worked. While camping for the first time in it, about halfway thru the weekend, when I tried to run the water heater on propane, my display panel fault light came on. It run...
I have a Ram 2500, 6.4 Hemi, towing a 38 ft travel trailer that weighs 10000#. I'm well within my towing means. This summer we're taking a Colorado trip from Texas to Canon City, CO, then into Pagosa Springs. From Canon City to Pagosa Springs we'll g...