since ‎Nov-21-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 30 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi ,I am Stefan from Germany and I need a little help from you. We are buying tomorrow a A Class and searching for a car to towing after the RV. We want a little SUV like Suzuki Sidekick, RAV 4 or something else. It can be older, price max 8000 $ . C...
Hi,We are visit tomorrow a Host Mammouth and now I asked me whitch is the best Truck for the Camper?Silverado 3500 , ford f 350, gmc or Ram 3500 dualy Crew CabI think not older than 2012 . Can you explain me advantages and disadvantages of each truck...
Hi,we may have the idea to buy a RV or truck camper in canada, to drive a few month through Canada. Then Import the RV to USA. Is this without Problems possible when it is an Us Modell ? What i need to do this ? DMV Title ?Can I get back the tax I pa...
Hi,we are from Germany and looking for a Lance 1172 but we find only new one and just a few used. Why is it so ? Does nobody sell a truckcamper ? Whitch truck I can use for a lance 1172 ? Thanks Stefan
Hi,we, Stefan an d Anja from Germany (sorry for my bad english) want to do full time Rv from May. Our Team will be an A Class Gas and a Jeep Wrangler from 2012-2016.So i need Equipment for towing. Here my list:Blue OX BX 1126 Base Plate 420 $NSA RV R...