since ‎Nov-23-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 472 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My awning brackets that are bolted to the TT are 1/2 inch wider apart on bottom than up near the roof. I no I need to make the measurements the same but any tips on doing that right would be great.
Thank goodness were going camping soon..:) Some things to ask..I have a Dork plug in digital volt meter in my TT now. When I'm at lets say 120 volts with no load and I turn on my air cond exc what is the lowest reading I should see without doing dama...
I would like to test my ac in my new TT but its 45f out. I do have it 70 in the TT but the compresser will not turn. Is the thermostat on the roof?
I took my TT out last weekend to mess around with WDH and to be honest I just wanted to.:) I have my TT and truck pretty much loaded with everything except I plan to carry water. My TT is closed in underneath so I cant see where tank is but I do se...
I want to start by saying that I do my best not to ask much and I try to be helpful to others but I have a lot to learn and sometimes its the dumb stuff that gets me.. Anyway, I was up on the roof and it needs some attention and I was looking at the ...