since ‎Dec-09-2017
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 22 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi Folks. I’m looking to purchase a new TT and considering trading in my current TT. Camping World offered me $15,500 as an outright purchase price for my trailer, and I’m not buying anything from them. The dealers I’m negotiating with for the new pu...
Hi folks. I have what appears to be an orange/rust colored sediment in my travel trailer’s fresh water system. I had been using the freshwater tank without issue, and then filled it up at my last campground and noticed severe discoloration of the wa...
I’ll be in Yellowstone next week in my TT and am concerned about temps dipping below freezing at night. My holding tanks are all exposed below the underbelly. I can easily run some RV antifreeze through my supply lines via the water pump and use wate...
Hi all. I've got a few issues with my travel trailer and will be bringing it in for service this week. Was 2 days into my 6 week trip when I discovered two leaks. Also have mice & chipmunks getting into the trailer, and need to address that issue. Be...
Hi all. My travel trailer has been sitting in my driveway since June and yesterday I heard an alarm going off in the trailer. It was the combo carbon monoxide/propane alarm, which has never gone off before (I bought the trailer new in Jan 2019). I op...