since ‎Feb-26-2003
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 66 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

We are planning a west coast trip for spring 2024 that will include a visit to Yosemite the first weekend in May. I have a 35-foot Class A so I do not intend to stay inside the park. Any suggestions on the best campground outside the park to use as...
We are leaving next week on a 6-week trip to the Pacific Northwest. I am considering in the return leg traveling from Salt Lake City via U.S. Rt. 40 to Dinosaur Nat. Monument and then on to Rocky Mt. National Park. I am assuming it is a severe climb...
I am looking ahead to the summer and planning a possible trip to the Northwest. I would like to spend a few days at Glacier National Park. What can anyone tell me about camping there. It appears from the NPS website that there are no hookups at an...
My 2013 Winnebago Vista comes with a rooftop digital antenna. We have two main problems. 1) when we search for channels some channels will be found the first time, but if we need to search again, a channel may not be found the second time. And 2) so...
I recently drove my MH with toad across the Delaware Memorial Bridge on I-95 from New Jersey to Delaware. The toll was $20. A call today to the bridge authority confirmed that if you have a dual-wheel MH with car attached you will be charged the $5...
Likes from