since ‎Dec-30-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 97 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I've been investigating monthly stays in high-rent RV parks (places like San Diego, Oregon coast, etc.) where I might want to stay for an extended period. Most places I'm seeing charge considerably less per day for a monthly as opposed to a daily or ...
It seems to me that the cabover area would be great for a traveling cat. Easy to get up to, higher than anything else, and windows from which to watch the world go by. Has anyone set up a designated kitty area up there, and how did your cat(s) like i...
I always thought RVs were supposed to be self-sufficient; that they had water tanks and generators and waste tanks so that you could use them to go camping wherever you wanted and be independent. Now, apparently that's so oddball that it requires a l...
I want to be able to generate enough power to run my laptop and keep a couple of lights inside the RV lit.1. Will a 100 watt portable solar array do it? Or will I need 200? (Let's assume that I'll usually have sunlight.)2. What's the easiest way to u...
The pass they sell that gets you into national parks and monuments--it used to be called the Golden Eagle but now it's the America the Beautiful pass or something like that--does it get you any discounts on national park camping spots? A poster on an...