since ‎Jan-05-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 116 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I work with this nice lady over at Americas Mailbox. They are helping me with everything related to domicile and mail including replacing my lost CA license (i haven't used it in last 3 years and misplaced it) with SD as well as we have now their he...
I would like to thank you all, we have done some research and contacted several dealers.We Initially wanted HR Vacationer XE 32A, unfortunately we haven't found any unit that would be readily available in the configuration we wanted (especially with...
OK, i know this has been mentioned before but i need to put this to my ow perspective and would like to know your opinions.As i mentioned elsewhere i am currently in Europe sailing and finishing some deals here. So i chose to communicate with some RV...
So, i am now pondering this question. What are the benefits of joining one or any RV clubs ?I can call out the obvious ones :- discounts - member meetings- shared informationI know also that ecapees do the mail/domincile, but we will have that sorted...
As you know from my previous posts we are looking to fulltime travel US from March this year, moving from sailing fulltime so we used to "camping".We still haven't decided on type of the RV, i have shortlisted three fivers and have asked for opinions...