since ‎Jan-14-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 40 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We're looking to get a new mattress for our TT and looking for some advice. I've done some searching and know that there are numerous online sites, but how to choose? Mattress likes/dislikes are so subjective. When we've bought home mattresses we ...
Trailer A/C: 2012 Dometic 13.5BTU roof mount(Penguin AC PW 410A), ducted with 3313192 LCD thermostatStatus: Plugged in to 30 amp service. When turned on, thermostat displays temp setting, no error codes but fan does not run and a humming sound can...
Background: Found that my new (to me) TT's water tank had a leak at the tank drain. I was hoping it was just a loose fitting but closer inspection revealed a crack in the welded-in fitting that the drain valve threads into.I pulled the tank figurin...
After a few days of hooking and unhooking during my hitch install and adjustments, we have decided that an electric tongue jack is the next addition to our TT. I've been doing a lot of searching and reading and I think I've narrowed it down to two f...
Received my new 10k Equali-i-zer hitch yesterday and started the install today. Ran into a glitch right off the bat. I ordered both the hitch and ball at the same time, from the same place and received a 2-5/16" Equal-i-zer brand ball. Went to mount ...