since ‎Jan-20-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 115 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

we have a heritage glen 282rk.it has the hooks ups fora tv in the bedroom,so we would like to add a smallish tv in there.i want to mount it on the wall,and not have it sitting on top of the dresser.on the opposite side of the wall is the bathroom.the...
i have a couple more questionsi have searched the site and didnt find answers for them.our travel trailer is a 2017 heritage glen 282rkwe are new to this type of camping(our first travel trailer)it has a residential fridge. 30 amp service.first off, ...
i bought a pair of yamaha ef2000is generators for our travel trailer.reading through the owners manual it says that the generators should be earth grounded,but doesnt explain how to go about "earth grounding" them.they do have a terminal on the side ...
this is our first travel trailerwife got tired of tent camping and having to use community toilets and showerswere hoping to get lots of use and enjoyment from it
on wednesday of this week we finally picked up our new travel trailer. we dont have the room at our house to store it so we rented a spot at the local uhaul storage place.i removed both batteries and both propane tanks once we got it parked at the st...