since ‎Jan-24-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 84 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I worked up a power use calculator and wiring map for a Northern Lite camper (2018 9'6" QSE). http://www.barbless.com/share/www-rv-net/NL-Camper-Power-Calculator-191202.xlsxFor some devices it still contains guesses, and the solar recovery portion ...
My F350 SRW 4x4 with 6.2L gas has a 3.73 axle and 18" tires. I carry a 9'6" NL truck camper which puts me at about 11,000lbs total.When cruising at 70mph, I turn 1,800rpms in 6th gear, and 2,300rpms in 5th gear. On a mild up slope the engine seems fi...
So if someone has a 1-ton pickup with a camper that weighs a grand total of 11,000-lbs, and one goes over a speed bump or pot-hole at say 20 mph, whats the effective spike weight on the tires, axles, etc?There seems to be a lot of commentary about ca...
With so many truck vs camper weight questions, I went ahead and put my results into a table for everyone's humor, pondering, and horror.Click For Full-Size Image--SiletzSpey
I have Happijac electric jacks on my NL 9'6" QSE.Question... when I raise the camper off my truck bed, how might I ensure each leg is carrying its fair share of the camper weight?On several occasions, I've raised the camper only to find one leg *off ...