since ‎Feb-16-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 31 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Last weekend, I hooked up and disconnected my tt for the first time by myself. I moved it from a campground into storage. I was overly cautious about safety and took every precaution. However proud I am of myself for doing it on my own, the coupler c...
Hi all! This weekend when draining the black tank, it was very slow. I've been wondering if the outer casing on the drop-ins isn't dissolving and clogging the drain pipes. I went ahead and bought the liquid form, but wanted to ask if any of you have ...
Hi all! Looks like I'll be temporarily working in Monroe, LA. Can anyone recommend a clean and safe campground? The specific location is next to Black Bayou Lake. I'm Googling different campgrounds and reading reviews, but referals are always best.
Hello all! Now that the honeymoon phase has worn off with my new TT, my fiancé and I were talking about the spare parts we should always carry. He knew someone who couldn't tow his TT home because the slide wouldn't go back in. What are some of the s...
I recently bought a 37 ft. Grand Design Reflection TT that's 8600 lbs dry with 11,000 GVWR. I can't imagine any scenario in which I'll load it down to the full 11,000 capacity. My beloved Ford Explorer isn't going to cut it. My fiancé drives a gazill...