since ‎Feb-19-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Leveled up our 2000 Fleetwood Bounder, no problem. After sitting in gravel for a few weeks, shifted a little so wanted to re-level. Retracted all jacks and now nothing will lower. Lights on panel but no action. Had been having some issues with 12v ba...
Once again, I am reaching out for you experience and knowledge. We have a 2000 34D Bounder that we are updating and preparing for full time. We were changing out the light bulbs to LED. There are two wall sconces that apparently were a little differe...
I just inherited a 2000 Fleetwood Bounder 34D with a Ford F550 chassis with V10 engine, that has been sitting on concrete in a campground for 10+ years. I have installed a new fuel pump and it started and we rejoiced. It needed all 6 tires and a l...
Good evening! I am back again with an update and to seek advice/wisdom from you all. We are in the process of replacing the fuel pump on our 2000 Fleetwood Bounder 34d. We previously were under the impression that the engine had sat and not been star...
This is my first post and I hope you all will take mercy and help me out. My mother-in-law has gifted us with her 2000 Bounder 34D. This is very generous and we are foolishly excited. The kicker to this is that it has set in a campground unmoved for ...