since ‎Feb-22-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 22 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are staying at Liberty Harbor RV park for our stay in NYC. We are headed towards Boston from there. I am going to be driving my expedition towing my 26' TT. I am planning on driving I-95 through Conn and RI up towards Foxboro. We have a couple ...
This summer we are headed up to the northeast from Louisville, KY. Before going to Acadia we are camping at Normandy Farms in Foxboro, MA. We are planning two days in Boston. I am traveling with my wife and 2 daughters (14/11). We want to check o...
This summer I am taking my family of 4 (wife and 2 daughters 11&14) from Louisville, KY up through the northeast. I am driving my expedition towing at 26' TT. We have 15 days leaving June 19-July 3rd. We typically try to hit as many national parks...
So the fam and I are headed down to Destin for fall break next week. We are getting a late start on Friday because I have to work. We are thinking we are going to make it to northern alabama/Birmingham area. Does anyone know of any walmarts, etc.....
So the wife and I just finished our last summer trip and on the way home were discussing upcoming trips we'd like to do the next year or 2. We've got 13 and 10 year old girls and the years just seem to be going really fast. Southern Utah (Zion, Arc...