since ‎Feb-28-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 61 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Also looking at possibly buying a Kodiak 299bshl bunkhouse. Can any owners give me input please. Positive, negative, anything else that might give me insight on Kodiak's would greatly be appreciated. So, it looks like it's between the Kodiak 299bh...
what are the best places to get TT financing? Getting ready to order a TT and financing through dealer the best they can do is 6.2 %. With my excellent credit I'm sure I can do better but need to know were to start looking instead of just fishing in...
new to rving and getting ready to buy our first TT. Scouting out state and federal parks and 99% of rv spots I'm seeing only have electric? no water hookup? so I take it if you stay long enough you have to rehook TT and go fill up water tanks and e...
Getting ready to step into trailering life with a bullet 308bhs. have to order it yet and wait for it to get to me. Been seeing a lot of stuff about good sam. just wondering the benefits vs. cons. Is it really worth it? thoughts?
any limitations or problems I might run across with national parks? am I going to be strictly limited to private campground due to length? And no, if so, doesn't bother me just want to know. We getting the floor plan and size we are most comfortabl...