since ‎Mar-21-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 20 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hey all, With spring around the corner, I went to re-insure the tow vehicle and wanted to install my on board air kit that the better half got me for xmas. It was the Air Lift Analog Control System - Heavy Duty Compressor Kit.Install was pretty easy...
Hey everyone!Will be picking up my battery monitor next week and I will have to enter how many amp hours my battery bank holds.I have 2 Kirkland (Costco 6volts ) 2-GCSThe only real info on the battery states reserve capacity @ 75amps is 107. ( I assu...
Hi all, I did a quick search of the forum but couldn't find what I was looking for.I have a 2018 17ft Jayco travel trailer. The majority of our camping is in the middle of nowhere. (boondocking) The trailer came with One 12 volt however, we swapped ...
Hey guys and gals, Over the Easter weekend we purchased a 2018 Jayco 17 foot TT. We had owned and towed larger trailers when we lived on the west coast of Canada but with the heavier traffic in New Jersey/New York we thought it would be a good upgra...
Hi all, We just purchased a 2018 single axle travel trailer. We have a Tekonsha P3 brake controller in our suv. When we drove the trailer home I did some testing of the brakes prior to leaving the dealer lot. With my last truck and 5th wheel (diffe...