since ‎Mar-24-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 60 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Motor home needs new gate valves.It's located in the camp ground 160 miles from home and I forgot to measure them before I left.Anyway...unit is a 2002 31 ft Coachmen leprecaun.I know the gray and black are 2 different sizes but not sure exactly what...
Anyone know of any RV salvage outfits,preferably located in the Ia,Ne,Sd Mn area. Looking for an older class C Ford with 460,carburetor and V belt engine. Thanks!
I rebuilt the motor for a guy.All the engine accessory brackets and pulleys are in a box,power steering pump,A/C compressor,alternator,etc.I was wondering if anyone had one of these things and would take a picture of the front of the motor.Lots of pa...
2001 E450 V10.Check engine light came on,scanned it and it comes up P0174,lean on bank 2.I checked in to this and it seems there are quite a few problems that could cause the code.Before I start throwing parts at it,my question to you guys....Is ther...
I have this 2002 Coachmen Leprechaun class C.The bolt on the latch broke.It has a Trimark latch but it was obviously not the original.The Trimark didn't wook that good when I bought the MH as the bolt was too long and needed modifying so it would shu...