since ‎Apr-03-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 18 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2015 F350 CC LB SRW. I am looking to purchase a TC that I can travel with my family (90%) and use a few times a year to stay in at the racetrack (10%). I have a 24ft V-nose H+H enclosed trailer I tow my race car with. Loaded for the weekend,...
I just received my Torklift brackets for my 15 F350 CCLB yesterday. When mocking up the brackets, I noticed I am unable to install the lower frame bolt on the driver's side bracket due to the design of the Titan fuel tank. Where the stock fuel tank h...
I've found this question asked a number of times all over the web, but the answers are usually dated and vague.I live in Manitoba, Canada and will be traveling to Mesa Arizona on a trip with my dad to drop off his camper. I drive a 2015 F350 CCLB SRW...
I have a 2015 F350 Crew Cab Long Box SRW and will be pulling a 2008 Keystone Raptor 3712. I am new to 5th wheel hitches but not new to towing/hauling. My truck has the factory puck system. I'm looking at the B&W Companion RVK3300, Reese 30142 and Cur...