since ‎Apr-04-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 25 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have an older RM2652 (product number: 921 14 40-02 if that helps). It will run on gas just fine, but when I try to run it on AC the 5A fuse that leads to the AC heating element will blow. I’m trying to determine if I need to replace the circuit boa...
I'm looking around at different bunkhouse models to see if there is anything out there that can beat the Keystone Bullet 272BHS on hitch weight.https://www.rvusa.com/rv-guide/2016-keystone-bullet-travel-trailer-floorplan-272bhs-tr24873Depending on th...
We had a 2003 Suburban 1500 and a 2006 Fleetwood Niagara Highwall Popup for a couple years. I just recently sold both of them. The popup wasn't enough space because we seemed to always have the kids' cousins come along with us. We got rid of the Subu...
SHORT STORY: What is a reliable used 3 row SUV that can safely tow 4500 lbs, has a payload around 1400 lbs, and can generally be found for around $3k?LONG STORY:My wife and I have 4 young children and we want to dip our toes into the RV world. My fam...