since ‎Apr-18-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 29 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hey all....yet another dramatic chapter in my first year of camper ownership. Good news though, all my recent pex plumbing repairs on the water heater are good!Onto the not so great news. Now, I first want to mention, I dont BELIEVE I had this issue ...
So I generally post in the travel trailer forum...but fact is I have a front deck toy hauler. My question is, what is the reality of what I can store there? The whole reason that I bought the thing was to take my goldwing on various adventures and ha...
So I have a 6 gal suburban water heater in my camper. I had been having all sorts of stupid issues with it, but I believe it's proper and stable now.That said, have you ever converted over to one of the 'bolt on' propane on-demand water heaters and p...
Ok, this is very strange. Originally, my tow vehicle was a 2006 Toyota Sequoia. I had decided it was a bit anemic for pulling my 23" toy hauler. I have since sold it, and purchased a 3/4 ton suburban 2500. Unfortunately, starting in 07 Chevy doesnt w...
Hi all - this isn't actually RV related, but it is trailer related. I purchased a flatbed from a co-worker over the weekend and I had to re-wire the 7 blade connector since it had been driven over (or something). I was able to get things working, but...