since ‎Apr-18-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 292 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

ON Edit: I removed the camera image since the weather is fine now Have a good day.
Maybe this has already been seen here since it was made in 2017 but I could not find it with search. A good visualization of what happens with not enough pin weight.link
White Sands Missile Range (WSMR) is scheduling a Roadblock on US 380 for Wednesday, September 5, 2018: US 380 is scheduled to be blocked twice. First block is scheduled to set at 6:00 am for approximately 2 hours. The second block will reset immediat...
Curious how many RV travelers buy Unoccupied Home insurance when they travel for extended periods. We have not been buying it but may start. We typically travel for 30-45 days at a time and our current homeowners coverage defines the house as unoccup...
Radio announced the closure from 2100 Friday 4 May to 0600 Monday 7 May of I-10 in El Paso, TX. Work on the Sunland Park area. Another Closure will be on May 11-14th with the same hours. Seek alternate routes.Use TX 375 by pass or NM 404 to War road ...