since ‎Apr-25-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 47 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi guys so I have to move to a different spot today at the RV park. My trailer is relatively light weighing less than 5,000 lbs. Should I attach the weight distribution bars when moving spots, or is it okay to just use the ball hitch? I was planning ...
Hi guys so the overhead oven fan in my travel trailer hasn't been working, when I turn on the switch for either the light or the fan, neither works. This started happening after I ripped the C02/propane detector out of the wall out of aggravation whe...
Hi guys so I moved out of my apartment in Portland Oregon in June of this year. Now I'm doing the full-time RV life and enjoying it but need to make a correction to my driver's license. Problem is I do not have a street address for a place of residen...
Hi guys I've seen videos online about sanitizing your fresh water tank in a travel trailer using a little bleach and water. Is this necessary if your fresh water tank has never once been used? I do not plan on drinking the water, just plan on using i...
Hi guys been looking online at leveling blocks for travel trailers and it seems like they're all made out of plastic and a lot of people complain about them shattering under the weight of the tires. My trailer weighs around 5,000 pounds and wondering...