since ‎Apr-26-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 105 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

https://ibb.co/hmHLG0SIve had issues with the ball joints on my p30 since ive owned it. Ive had shops replace them twice in my ownership, and the rest of the time they told me the ball joints are fine. Well i developed a new clunk in my front end and...
I installed an upgraded roadmaster swaybar on my p30 pos. After torquing everything down the swaybar bushings seem deformed (see pics). Will it operate like this? I feel like no matter what i do this thing just doesnt sit right. The original swaybar ...
My coach (in sig) drives absolutely terrible. All p30’s drive bad but mine is becoming dangerous despite the thousands of dollars ive put into it. I was under it while a helper was turning the steering, and noticed the driver side bell crank appeared...
My 1993 p30 currently has the pizza cutter 8r19.5 tires all the way around. Can i put 245/70/19.5 tires on just the front? Will these tires mount onto a 6 inch wide wheel? Ive read alot of instances of dually pickup truck guys doing this swap, but no...
I have a 1993 chevy p30 platform and i would like to replace the front tires. Currently all 6 are 8r19.5. Can i put 225-70-19.5 on the front and leave the rears with 8r19.5? Id like to widen the front track a little. These pizza cutter tires catch ev...