since ‎Apr-30-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 39 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

So we have a camper at a seasonal camp ground. Our meter has not moved for months, we keep getting electrical bills for $0.00. Yet we still have electricity coming to our camper. All the sites have individual meters that get read every month.When we...
We have a Brand new park model with an Atwood gas furnaceTonight before we left the campground I tried to turn on the furnace and the fan(blower) would turn on and off over and over, but would not ignite. I did not hear the usual clicking as I did be...
We are in a campground that has crappy WiFi. Our park model stays at this campground. What would you recommend for a WiFi booster that we can use to increase the strength of the WiFi.Thank you Barry
We have a lot in a campground on Cape Cod, and were looking at buying a “Park Model” from Park Model Direct (Skyline) in Pennsylvania . Has anybody had experiences with this company or buying a park model to be delivered?We have reading some bad rev...
We have an Atwood G6A-8E water heater, the electronic start switch was left on, and the water was turned off, for a day. We came back, noticed that the switch was still on, and the water off.....when I shut it off, and turned it back on, the red lig...