since ‎Apr-30-2018
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 795 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Tried to finally install a factory remote bypass on my EMS. Procedure is simple, except…Instructions state to put the remote’s black wire on the empty spade lug under the white neutral input wire. THERE IS NO EMPTY LUG. There are two occupied lugs wi...
Do I need to replace the original converter/charger in my 2019 Wolf Pup 16BHS?TT has a factory 10amp solar jack.Awaiting a solar panel kit that should have a controller and wiring due in the next few days, just ordered a 100AH LiFePo battery.
Haulgauge would NOT run, forces to BetterWeigh.I like that BetterWeigh only needs 15mph vice Haulgauge 30 mph.Plus there is three different gauge sizes to toggle through, still analog.When I went to use it, no data transfer from Haulgauge, need Wi-Fi...
First tow with SumoSpring 1000# model, no WDH, AND Goodyear Endurance tires.It was glorious! No noticeable rear sag, no heavy WDH to deal with. Good old Google maps had me on several gravel road sections and other crappy roads. 45mph was comfortable,...
My 2019 (bought April 2018) Wolf Pup 16BHS outside speakers have severely weathered, one’s buzzing is terrible.So what have you used for replacements?I figured asking before purchase vice after purchase looking for validation, just to be different.