since ‎May-01-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 36 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all - I am looking to add a third battery to my TT. It has 2 12V Deka deep cycle/marine batts that are just under 1.5 years old. Will I run into any issues with adding a third 12V batt? Should I try to match specs with my current batteries? After ...
Hello fellow RV friends! I have a travel trailer and was wondering if I can disconnect my batteries for the winter so that they last longer but still have it plugged into shore power so I can use the heater? Should I turn the converter off too? Thank...
Hello RV friends! Well we have made it to the end of another lovely RV season. I have had a few issues, including a leaking A/C unit that was barely held down onto the roof and brake wires that were worn through and shorting out so I lost my brakes w...
Hello all! I have a mallard IDM245 travel trailer that I want to add TV to. It has a rotating entertainment zone that can be flipped between the bedroom and the rest of the rig. How am I supposed to mount the TV there? It's thin wood, am I supposed t...
Hello all! My wife and I have been really enjoying our IDM245 Mallard travel trailer. We have had it for around a year, and we used to rent travel trailers before that. We generally don't have many issues unhitching when we arrive on site to camp but...