since ‎May-18-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 72 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We have a very light cream or off white ceiling headliner. It is very carpet like. We had a fairly large area of staining in the bedroom by the air conditioner duct and a smaller one up front. After fixing the duct and the front air conditioner drain...
So did I. Everything seemed to be working fine in my 8535 -lll. Had a propane smell, blower worked, thermostat worked, just didn't want to light reliably or stay lit. Atwood/ Dometic was no help. Told me to look at the sail switch which I KNEW had to...
For those of you who are year-rounders or camp or transit in cold weather, how do you keep the waist discharge compartment piping from freezing? My compartment does not seem to be heated, is yours? If not, what do you do to keep.the waste in the pipe...
Has anyone ever upgraded their power control to a digital readout and/ or their electrical service? I am contemplating a 30 to 50 amp upgrade, essentially to run the AC units off one leg and the rest of the coach on the other. Also wanted to upgrade ...
Having replaced all the bayonet cabin lights with LEDs I then turned to the fluorescents. There are a lot of LED replacements out there but most of them require either rewiring or ballast elimination. Being lazy I was looking for something easier and...