since ‎May-20-2018
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 244 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

2018 Ram 2500 Tradesman, Cummins. Towed the camper to Mesquite, NV, and noticed a persistent steering pull to the right. I blamed it on the slope of I-15 and, maybe, the crosswind working on the camper.But, driving home without the camper the same ...
We just got home from a bucket list 5200 mile road trip towing the 2018 Coleman bumper pull. 10K/1K Equalizer hitch. As usual we hit some rough pavement. Some was unexpected and really bad. Enough to make me think broken spring or shackle or blown...
Yesterday and today we pulled across western NB and WY. Headwinds all the way. Really bad today, WY, but not unusual. Gusts to 40 mph on the nose. Really hurt the fuel mileage, about 8 mpg for the Cummins. But very able to hold whatever speed we...
We’re in the market for a Ram 1500. A friend owns a Hemi and loves it. He recommends against the diesel, citing lots of problems, lack of towing capacity and poor fuel mileage.I’ve read about some of the problems.Local dealer has eight 2018 Ram 150...
I-39 south to I-80 or is there a “preferred” route closer to Chicago? I-80 toll road or US 30, Joliet through Ft. Wayne?Thanks for any tips!