since ‎May-27-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 322 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Today I was returning from North Carolina (in my car) and saw what I thought was a Prevost. As I got closer I saw it was a 45' passenger bus with a tag, and it said - Volvo 9700. Wow, I had not seen one badged that way before. I know Volvo owns Pr...
We are leaving tomorrow around 8am for a 2600 mile SE US trip. I have a silly problem, but wanted to see people's thoughts. We have an electric awning, which was installed at the Perry FMCA show in 2019. When rolling it out it has begun sticking, ...
OK, I've got a 2006 National SeabreezeLX, Ford F53 with the V-10. Today while driving 65mph on I-95 I lost all 12V and the engine died. I was able to get it to the berm, and troubleshooting showed the altenator died. So I fired up the Genny, and i...
OK, a question for you all. I have a Xantrex 1000 watt converter. It's new, BUT it will not charge my house batteries. It is within the one year warranty but Xantrex will not honor it. I (and the RV shop) have been fighting with them for 7 months...
What do you folks use to lubricate your jacks? We've had the MH almost 3 years, and this is the one area I have not delved into yet, but need to. My jacks are hydraulic PowerGear.Al