since ‎Jun-04-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2015 Winnebago Journey 36M - I have a king sized bed which moves side-to-side. The bed slide only works periodically - How do I access the bed slide mechanism? Can I perform some maintenance on the mechanism so it works more fluidly and fre...
I have a 2015 Winnebago Journey with a 360HP Cummins diesel pusher engine. I live in Montana and am putting my RV away for the winter in a storage lot where I can't plug it into power. I am going to remove the (6) 12 volt AGM house batteries and st...
I have a 2015 Winnebago Journey 36M - The push button on my touch screen Infotainment Center does nothing when I attempt to push the Sirius Radio button. I contacted WinnebagoInc. and they sent me the owners manual for the Infotainment Center XSG2NA...
I recently purchased a 2015 Winnebago Journey (36M diesel pusher) and cant figure out the inverter/generator. When I power up the inverter at the control panel the refrigerator, microwave, and dual control air mattress automatically begin working. ...