since ‎Jun-04-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Looking to redo our flex steel Captains chairs in our 2012 Tiffin Allegro (and replace our stick tile floor with lanminate). Anyone know of a reputable place in Colorado or the surrounding States. I am willing to travel for reliable service.
Proud owner of a used 2012 Tiffin bunkhouse. Each bunk has a DVD player in it and I don’t know if they have speakers. It appears that you can tune them to an a.m. radio station or use wireless headphones. Will any wireless pair of headphones off Ama...
Newbie here. I've never boon-docked before, and was wondering how long I can have the lights on in my TT before the battery gets to a critical level (from what I've read below half way charged is bad?) I have a Winnebago Minnie, and the refrigerato...
Only my second post so take it easy on me. The lighting in our new 2018 Winnie 2455BHS is very harsh (like hospital lighting). First, how do I get to the bulb itself? I tried to jiggle the plastic lighting cover and it didn't pop off easily so I d...
Just got done with my shakedown trip and discovered my Dometic CT thermostat is garbage. Any button you press causes the thermostat to erratically cycle through all the functions, so you never know what you will land on. The good news is that it do...