since ‎Jun-04-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 97 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I’m running (2) 6v 215AH gc2’s wired in series for a 12 volt system. I am trying to figure out the best/quickest way to charge them with a generator. We will have limited times where we can use the generator to charge the batteries due to campground...
***disclaimer*** reading most of these power related threads is like reading something where 50% of it is in a language I don’t speak/read/understand.I am planning a 10 - 12 day family summer vacation to the Yellowstone Grand Teton area and it looks ...
Where in the world can you purchase them same day? I am having a heck of a time finding them. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
I'm not sure what battery I have on the camper but I am sure it has the original battery (I'm at work or I would go look). It's a 2017 Cruiser RV - MPG 2400BH and has a 30,000 BTU heater. We have not been brave enough to try any dry camping yet but...
Looking at different 3/4 ton trucks and it seems like the 4x4 diesels payloads are going to range 2100 - 2400 ish. That's not much when it comes to covering myself for a possible 5th wheel upgrade down the road. Seems like a 1 ton would be the way ...