since ‎Jun-11-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I just purchased a Phoenix pull-out faucet like the one shown here: https://www.etrailer.com/RV-Faucets/Phoenix-Faucets/PF231441.htmlI managed to install it without a problem except for the quick-connect to connect the together the two sides of the p...
When hooking up my battery, I accidentally reversed the polarity by attaching the wires to the wrong terminals. I didn't notice for 3 hours since we went out to dinner right afterwards. We were plugged into AC, but when we got back nothing was runnu...
(Sorry if this ends up being a duplicate. I thought I posted it but when I checked back it wasn't posted, so I'm trying again.)The condensed version of the question is: is it bad to have a trailer whose GVWR is higher than you can legally and/or saf...
My family is considering (at some point in the future) moving from towing our travel trailer using a half-ton truck (F150) to using a one-ton van like the Chevy Express 3500, to buy us some extra seating while also increasing our payload capacity.The...