since ‎Jun-13-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I just bought my first Class C RV (Bigfoot). Drove from CA to NC by myself! Yay and made it no issues. I have a Vespa 300 (350 lbs) and a Townie bicycle (35 lbs) so togther lets round up to 400 lbs of weight for both and I would like to haul both w...
I am looking at a 2003 Bigfoot 30MH27DS RV. It's loaded with DirecTV Satellite, Two solar panels, stabilizer bars front and rear, Air pressure lifts, 1700 Invertor, Surround sound, new tires, rear side slide (Queen mattress) and dining slide, double...
Thoughts on RV'ing in the winter? I have seen RV's in the parking lots of some ski resorts. If anyone has experience with this can you give me your thoughts? Your experiences? Are some manufacturer's better than others when it comes to cold weather?...
I will be purchasing an RV hopefully within the next few months. Questions always pop into my head so here goes...1. Pros and Cons of jack levelers? Is there maintenance with levelers? It seems to me if you open a slide and the RV is not level that...