since ‎Jul-03-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 23 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I've a Thor Four Winds, 22b Model 2018/19. Looking to install 2 more seat belts in the dinning bench seats. I believe the newer models have the extra seat belts. Has anyone seen this done or know what kind of service could install these?Thanks for an...
I'm fine with shore power but I don't seem to be getting any power from the house battery's(2). Was working. Any idea's.Thanks Paul
Planning on a trip to NFLD in June. What's the experience on the ferry from Nova Scotia. Driving a 24ft Motorhome. Any challenges, things to watch for? Was thinking of coming in from Quebec and leaving by way of the Maritimes but may be too challeng...
On the control panel for your various readings the propane tells me 3/4 full. How accurate would everyone consider this to be? Pretty close...not close at all. Is there a gauge on the propane unit that will tell me? Still new to all this. Thanks Paul
Relatively new to RVing. My question is while driving down a steep grade road the engine will rev high. Should I gear down? And best way to do this while driving? Thanks for any help. Stay Safe...Paul