since ‎Jul-20-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 152 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

This is a hypothetical question, for now.Has anyone tried to run 2 a/c units with 1 large gen? 15k and 13.5k btu.I have a 3500 watt gen with 4600 watt surge. I'm wondering if it would be possible to run both a/c units using the 30 amp twist-lock outl...
We're currently staying at an rv park and while walking around I notice out of 100+ 5ers 2 have what looks like a support tripod under the kingpin. What is the purpose of it when you already have 4 or 6 jacks plus the tires on the ground?
I've been looking for an adapter to plug my 5th wheel which has a 50 amp power cord into my generator that has a 30 amp twist-lock outlet and can't seem to find one.So the adapter needs to have a male end for the 30A twist-lock outlet on one end and ...
Alright guys, I'm looking for a battery powered fridge light to put in our RV fridge. Have any of you found one that works pretty good?I saw a Sensor Brite Polar Brite LED light on Amazon but it has some pretty poor reviews as far as battery life. It...
So I discovered that our new to us 5th wheel has an inverter. It also has a factory installed 170 watt solar panel.I'm sure the tech told me about it but we went over so much that I must have forgotten. Anyway when I turn the switch to battery power ...