since ‎Jul-29-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 50 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

TT is a 2019 Cherokee Alpha Wolf 26DBH-LLast trip, during a storm, I noticed some water puddling on the floor where the front edge of the slideout meets the body/floor of the TT. When the rain stopped I went out to check the seal along the side of t...
Hi all. I currently tow a 7k lb TT with an F150 and we’re thinking about upgrading to a fifth wheel. Looking at the Sabre 37FLL - link with specs below. This is totally new to me and I don’t want a dually or a diesel. So, my question is would a 2021 ...
Just got back from our first trip with our new TT (2019 Alpha Wolf 26DBH-L). TV is a 2018 F150 and the WDH is a Fastway E2. The dealer installed the WDH and I ended up adjusting it because they didn't do it right. Now, I'm questioning the install ...
I took my truck and TT to the CAT scales and have a few questions about the number. Hoping you guys can help. TV is a 2018 F150TT is an Alpha Wolf 26DBHI know my TT is just about as big as you’d want to go with a half ton. So I want to make sure I l...
Looking for a recommendation for a place to camp for a week on Lake Michigan. Would like it to be on the beach or walking distance to the beach and have full hookups. Holland state park is out due to no alcohol policy. The other state parks would ...