since ‎Aug-02-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are looking at a 2016 StarCraft 187tb with our Ford Explorer V6, factory tow package, TV - anyone have success with similar rigs? Anyone have this hybrid - like it? don't like?Thanks
Hello!I’ve been posting in new to rving - think it might make more sense to post here. What do you tow under 3500 lbs? Our TV is an Explorer and were ok with that. There’s 4 of us. Me and hubby, daughter and son, so prefer 3 dinstinct beds. Would ra...
So give me the good, the bad the ugly. If you’ve read our prior posts, you know our TV is an Explorer. No we can’t change our TV. Yes, we are ok with our limitations. So we are down to a BH or a 2 bed hybrid. Based on our light side limitation, what ...
I have been following along for a week or so now. I appreciate your previous responses to my research post. Our TV is a 2016 Ford Explorer XLT V6 with a class III WDH. While a larger vehicle might be an option one day - it is not today. I have re...
Hello, early stages of research here. Have narrowed what we are looking for based on TV (2016 Ford Explorer 5000/500). I have been researching hybrid and regular TT. I’m afraid I’m missing something because I keep hoping l will find this big databas...