since ‎Aug-07-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 64 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I read some threads in the " beginning RV" dept. about traveling with the propane on to the fridge. Most of the entries are 15 years old.I respect the knowledge and opinions expressed here. I know there are differing opinions on this subject. So d...
Back when I got my first camper (3months ago) everybody told me I had to use RV tp. You guys that have been around the block a few times adhere to this?I did the test where you soak the tp in water and RV tp definitely dissolves lots faster than, sa...
Getting the truck right took longer because of the Covid related supply issues but I did this to simulate a full camper....I had a full black and grey tank. Fresh was almost empty. Stocked the kitchen with pots and utensils and such. My clothes, c...
In my search for a camper for my 2015 GMC 3500 CCSB SRW, I am not able to use the Torklift mounts. That leaves me with Happijac. My truck has the factory hitch which negates the use of the Torklift system.Now some here will say that if you use the ...
I actually joined some time ago but now I'm so close to retirement I can smell it. I have a 2015 GMC 3500 short bed srw. Yup. With the diesel so you all know my tare weight is over 7900lbs with the 100lb bed mat in and full of fuel. Looking at ne...