since ‎Aug-08-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Winnebago class c fiberglass roof, was thinking of putting a uv protectant on after wash. Does anyone know if you can use a spray on? Manual only references washing with mild detergent does not mention using anything else.
Wondering roughly how much time needed to drive from Bryce Canyon to Moab? Small class c. On a decent route no scary roads please! Any information is appreciated.
Two mudslides on I-40. Heading to Apex, NC. Wondering if I-77 south past Wytheville VA is a rough route for my small 26 foot Minnie. Any information on steep climbs and descents is appreciated.
I know this has probably been asked a lot. However if you are not experienced with mountain driving, what is best route from Grand Canyon to Zion with the least big curves and steep grades? I am not that experienced on steep grades up or down and my...
Newbie here. Buying used. Recently retired. 40K to 45K budget leaves a used class c. How old is too old? Thought about 2011 and newer if possible. Lots of small 23 footers out there in price range. Would that be too small for us and three grandchild...