since ‎Aug-17-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 18 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all, my 2000 30' Fourwinds currently has 1 regular 12v battery- I see the pan is designed for a 2 battery setup. I happen to have two 6v deep cell Crown golf cart type batteries that will parallel to 12v. This would provide some serious power....
Hi all, the shower leaks like a sieve only where pan meets the walls @ 3" off bottom- cracks and brittle only there. Has been caulked in past, no doubt original from 2000, 30' fourwinds, majestic- identical shower enclosure example can be seen here....
While fixing Four Seasons Majestic holding tank discharge pipe separation, I found a couple probes/pads on the outside of nearby tank- think gray water. Some these pads were off the tank held by the others via connecting wires. Are these tank leve...
Hi, couch is new to me and working bugs out one by one. The cruise control has not worked, light doesn’t come up on dash test mode I read about or pushing on switch. (tried ignition switch on, pushing trip meter to ck dash warning lights- feature m...
Hi, brand new to me- runs great but start has to crank a ton before fireing... gut tells me it’s not getting fuel. Anyone know about the fuel pumps, where to access, backyard repairable or not? This came with no manuals. Thanks!❚ Did you see the "A...