since ‎Mar-02-2003
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 366 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

With the engine running I turned on the inverter (Xantrax 2000 watt Freedom 20) and one of the GFCI outlets inside the coach began buzzing and smoking. Turned the inverter off and the smoking stopped. With the generator running and the inverter off, ...
I have a Leece-Neville 200 amp, 14 volt alternator that needs to be rebuilt. Is anyone familiar with a shop in the Sacramento CA area that can handle the job? This is the original alternator from my '97 Monaco Dynasty. I know I can purchase one from ...
I did a search and was unable to find this topic. I need new door gaskets on my Norcold fridge. The manufacturer tells me that the only solution is to replace the doors. Has anyone had any luck replacing the gaskets, or do I have to bite the bullet a...
I don't know how many members here are familiar with RV Doctor George, but he recently passed away. He had a shop in Sacramento that carried every part imaginable. He parted out all types of rvs' and had a huge inventory of used stuff. In addition, h...
A while back I looked at covers for the tires that were attached to the wheel well of the coach instead of being the type that just drapes over the tire. Unfortunately, I have lost the information. I'm hoping someone can provide a link to the company...