since ‎Sep-21-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Getting our old Class C up and running again, and I've hit a brick wall with brake replacement. It's a Chevy C30 van body, 16.5 rims. One of the back brakes is seized. We've called pretty much everywhere around, and no one wants to touch it because p...
I don't know if this is allowed - please, admin, let me know, if not! *If you have the skills and willingness/time to have a video session about this, to see things more clearly, I will happily compensate for your time - we can agree on rate, etc via...
Hi folks! We're In the beginning stages of a complete gut/rebuild, and really just making things up as we go along, lol! We're about to put insulation in the ceiling, and we're not sure the best and most economical way to go. The space between is abo...
Hey folksAs soon as the weather cooperates and we can seal the roof, a new floor goes in! We're wanting to go the vinyl route, but with all the research I've done, I can't find enough info on what's better for an RV - vinyl stick planks, or the more ...
Gearing up to piece the gutted old RV back together, and as expected, we're WAY past budget. One of the big cabinetry problems we had from the water damage is that the old drawers had gotten repeatedly wet, and the wood sides expanded and has mostly ...