since ‎Oct-05-2018
‎Mar-18-2024

My Activity

• 2,649 Posts
  • 2 Solutions
  • 8 Likes given
  • 39 Likes received

User Activity

Despite having our MH for a year now we don't really watch much TV so this never came up. I actually removed the TV in the bunk and I don't think I've ever turned on the outside TV. When we have turned on the bedroom TV it was only for a short time a...
Looking for a getaway this weekend. Never been to Augusta but looks like a quaint little town on the river with some decent mountain biking nearby.  Appreciate any recommendations.Thanks 
I swear there was a dinghy sub section under MHs but now I can't find anything. There's a tow vehicle for TT's and the like, but nothing for dinghy's. Maybe I am missing it. maybe I am losing my mind.    
A perfect quote from Teddy Roosevelt. I have seen a lot of complaining about the new site with no real issues pointed out or suggestions on improving it. I see the administrators and staff responding very politely to those comments. Change is often d...
I love most things about our sprinter Class C but the cab window shades seem to have been an afterthought. Especially the driver and passenger shades. They have magnets that are too few and poorly placed that I end up wrestling with the shades for 10...