since ‎Oct-07-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I had some work done on my 94 bounder pusher.where the batteries where discounted. rear main seal ,work by cummins. to what extent I don't know if they discounted all of them or just the 1 battery.but now when I go to plug into shore power it blows t...
so I got with direct tv today and ordered another receiver for the motorhome. they caught me off guard when they asked wether I wanted wired or not.whats the differant
Hi all, so in the middle of dec ,we are planning on leaving WA and ending up in FL.figured I would take the southern route of going down I-5 to I-10 then staying on I-10 till FL,just woundering if anybody haddown this trip in around the same time fra...
hi again,im am thinking about swapping the dish on top for the winguard in motiom dome. for those that did this,any info ,problems ideas ,anything feed back ,I would really like to hear. for now seems like direct tv would be easier provider.thanks m...
Hi all.i own a 1993 bounder 36 j.i would like to take the small t.v. and up grade them to the newer flats screnns.question is on the front one the cabinates are built around the small t.v. ,I have seen folks that have somekind of metal holder that ex...