since ‎Oct-16-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 55 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Good morning, All!I have a question I am hoping one of you can help with.Purchased a 2015 coachmen class C and unknowingly it has a heat pump integrated with the AC.This would be good news, if I used campgrounds often. I boondock quite often, and wh...
Hi all!Looking for some help/guidance.I just purchased a 2015 Coachmen Freelander 27QB and I am about ready to mount a few solar panels up top.I am having a hard time finding any information on how coachmen constructs their roofs. Ie. How thick the w...
Hello, Everyone!It's that time to make the transition to a new rig for a new adventure! This means I am removing my system to transfer to the new rig.SooooRegarding the panels on the roof-Keep the brackets mounted, or remove them and seal the indivi...
Morning!After all the great advice over the last half year I've gotten from so many of you, I'm going to try keep it going!We will be leaving Meade Kansas next week after a storm front blows through and was looking for a nice way to head East through...
Morning fellow Rv'ers!Heading home from the winter in Quartzsite and picking up on our "tour" of Small town America.We will be landing in Deming NM in a few days and was wondering if any of you had experience with taking CR?-26 out of Deming to I-25N...