since ‎Oct-19-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 49 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

hi, am a newbie so looking for guidance. My setup:lifeline 8dl 255ah battery, 3-100w renolgy eclipse panels, 40amp commander controller.I also have between batterys a blue sea charging relay ML-ACR. A 40amp fuse between controller and battery. House ...
A solar newbie,I have 3 100w renolgy eclipse panels and a renolgy 40amp commander controller.A 255ah lifeline battery.I do have a breaker between my pv panels and the commander.Am wondering , when the commander is flashing green lights, which mean, p...
I have an MT50 digital control for my 40 amp commander controller. Recently I had the entire solar system off with battery out. After turning it back on(yes plugged charge controller in first) and getting things working I notice the the MT50 is showi...
hi, trying to learn about keeping my house/solar battery in good condition. My parts.-3 renolgy 100w eclipse panels,-renolgy 40amp commander controller,lifeline 255ah batt ,renolgy MT50 digital controller. My first winter with my solar system(ford e2...
I am running 3 renolgy 100w eclipse panels on top of my 2014 ford e250 van with 40a commander and a 255ah lifeline battery.Am wondering if a small elec/ceramic type htr would work for occasional use, take the chill out of the air in the van, maybe 1...