since ‎Nov-03-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 127 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I’m going to start this thread with my progress of adding a topper for my solo fishing and hunting trips. They will all be pictures that I have photo shopped with text. I’m still working on the electrical end of things with help from members here on ...
Hello All, I apologize for my absence. In 2022 I had two strokes, so my quest for a T/C got sidetracked. Lots of rehab, lots of prayer, learned to rewalk, lots more of rehab. Now I’m back to work and taking my life back.I picked up a real nice Leer ...
Hi Guys, I know not everyone is interested in making there own T/C hold downs and what have you but I have found this site very useful, thought I would pass it along for those of you who like the DIY projects. Best regards, Glennhttp://www.atc-mech...
After all the help I received here , (disappointed T/C weight) I drove 3-1/2 hours yesterday to look at the 2016 Ford 10.0 T/C.I found several issues right off, but was told by the RV place it was being sold as is. Apparently they picked it up on auc...
I found a t/c I really like but looks like weight will be too heavy. I know some of the members here have said my truck will handle more than the gvwr assigned by Ford but it has me concerned.I still haven’t weighed my truck (2002 F350 4/4 Dually Lon...