since ‎Nov-04-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 18 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

So I saw a guy with what looked like a "Camco lawn chair rack" hooked to the bottom rung of his ladder. He had a kayak's nose in the open part of the rack and ratchet straps holding the kayak to the ladder. the bottom of the Kayak was slightly below ...
Hello allI have two 26" bikes with 4 stroke motor conversion kits on them and 2 kayaks I'd like to carry on my 5er bumper. The bikes have oil in the crank cases and need to be hauled level.Does anyone else haul this arrangement? How do you do it? I'v...
HeyHas anyone had experience with the Furry RV shower head?Thinking of replacing our OEM head with something nicer.ThanksKevin
I bought a used 2015 5er. It's nice, kept in nice condition. I think I got a pretty good deal. BUTWhy don't today's RV's come with all the extras that a sane person would think it should come with?Since I took ownership of my home away from home I ha...
Hello, I'm new here. Just wanted to get your opinion on this?https://rvlifemag.com/towing-half-ton-three-quarter-ton/He ends the article with"Is it worth possibly giving up independent front suspension, raising your centre of gravity and having a muc...