since ‎Nov-23-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 71 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have been rolling around the idea of a TH and toy for some off road type fun. The TH would be something in the 20-25 ft range and the toy would be a Honda Rincon and/or KTM 350 EXC-F or both. My tow vehicle is a 2019 Silverado, Crew Cab, Duramax, D...
So in my COVID internet searches I was searching for info on a 28-32 ft Class A, diesel power and came across the a 2011 32' Monaco VESTA. Guess this is a front engine setup, looks nice.Anyone own or know about this model? My last RV was a 1998 Monac...
Anyone own a Carson Toy Hauler? I have been researching the 202 and 222 everything from used to new. Had a few dune buggy guys from out west recommend this brand.Ran across an old For Sale listing from 2012 on a very clean 2005 Carson FC202 (Fun Runn...
I'm about 1 1/2 years out from buying a TH for a combination of using it to 1) hit some off road sites and 2) general travel to visit the United States. Most of my travels will be 2-4 weeks solo with the wife on a few trips. She is not really into th...
HiI have a Chevy, 2019 3500HD DRW Crew Cab and have been looking at the Lance 975 TC. For anyone with a similar setup does cabover section of the TC interfere with the reception of the SAT antenna?ThanksDennis